Terms & Conditions
1. The BizzCareer educational course duration is for 365 days from purchase of the BizzCareer package
2. The manual trading signals are to be used only by the purchaser only and not distributed in any way
3. You will be provided free of charge a funded $50k account as a training account to learn with. The $50k accounts are wholly owned by the company with company funds in them and at no time will any funds in the account become your property.
4. When a member reaches 10% profit on the $50k company accounts the account will be stopped and the member must then choose one of two directions they wish to go.
a. To take the BizzCareer Trader path to become a company trader dependent on the member's performance
b. To take the BizzCareer Member path
5. If a member chooses the BizzCareer Trader path then once 10% has been achieved on the $50k account they will trade it in for increasing sizes of account each time they achieve 10% on each increasing size account until reaching 10% on the final training account of $1M.
6. When a member who has taken the BizzCareer Trader path reaches the $1M account profit target then they will be assessed on their performance since starting and allocated funds based on that performance as part of the companies Fund Management Trading Team.
7. A member who has chosen the BizzCareer Member route will be provided free of charge a funded $2.5k account to trade to profit from. The $2.5k accounts are wholly owned by the company with company funds in them and at no time will any funds in the account become your property. The profits the member generates on this account monthly will be shared with the member 50/50 to high watermark level.
8. If at any time a member loses 20% of the account they have been allocated then the ability to use this account will be removed from the member but the member can continue the BizzCareer service until their expiry date.